Departing from Navy Pier, this 75-minute narrated cruise is the best way to get up-close views of Chicago’s unique architecture and famous landmarks.
- A 75-minute cruise through the historic Chicago Locks and Chicago River
- Up-close views of all the famous bridges of the Chicago River
- Entertaining narration with amusing stories and historical facts
- Fascinating background on famous buildings including the Tribune Building, Willis Tower, Lyric Opera and Merchandise Mart
- Zipping along the lakefront in a speedboat with views of Chicago’s iconic Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago Harbor, Chicago’s Museum Campus and more!
*Cruising with a child under 2? Please add a $0.00 infant ticket to your cart. Infants cruise free, but are required to have a ticket so we can get an accurate head count.