Recently named one of America’s “newest and grandest public spaces,” Navy Pier is a top-attended nonprofit destination in the Midwest, stretching more than six city blocks.
Originally opened in 1916 as a shipping and recreation facility, this 104-year-old Chicago landmark showcases more than 50 acres of parks, restaurants, attractions, retail shops, sightseeing and dining cruise boats, exposition facilities and more along Lake Michigan.
Established as a nonprofit in 2011, Navy Pier is a world-class public place that celebrates and showcases the vitality of Chicago and provides for the enjoyment of over nine million annual guests. Navy Pier is managed within a business framework that provides for its long-term financial stability and is being transformed into a contemporary, environmentally responsible urban space.
Navy Pier currently has a 33-member collaborative Board of Directors, 55 full time and up to 400 part-time and seasonal employees as well as up to 200 union trade employees. It is home to 3 nonprofits, nearly 80 businesses and offers more than 250 free programs including public art installations, seasonal programs, year-round cultural programs and events. In 2011, Navy Pier appointed Marilynn Gardner to President & CEO and she quickly built Navy Pier’s culture to include ‘always put the guest experience first’ as well as ‘be forward-thinking’ and deliver as ‘a team’.
Current Job Openings
Navy Pier is currently hiring for the following roles. Upon reviewing the job description, interested candidates should complete and submit the application form directly below the description for consideration. A representative will follow up with those who meet the criteria.
- Executive Director of IT Services: https://careers.hireology.com/navypier/1094544/description
- Director of Risk Management: https://careers.hireology.com/navypier/1152323/description
- Marketing Manager: https://careers.hireology.com/navypier/1099436/description
- Partnerships Manager: https://careers.hireology.com/navypier/1145898/description
- Event Manager| Navy Pier Events Facility: https://careers-ovg.icims.com/jobs/9598/event-manager%7c-navy-pier-events-facility/job
- Property Management & Leasing Specialist: https://careers.hireology.com/navypier/1182083/description
- Program Coordinator: https://careers.hireology.com/navypier/1182059/description
- Guest Experience Attractions Attendant: https://careers.hireology.com/navypier/1200118/description
- Guest Services Representative: https://careers.hireology.com/navypier/1200100/description
Current Job Openings With Our Partners
America’s Dog & Burger