1. The Dough – Roll out two dough balls. Place rack in the center of the even and preheat to 325°F.
2. Press it in – Butter the deep dish pan, then carefully press one of the rolled-out dough balls into the pan, coating the bottom and covering the edges.
3. Ingredients – Add in the ingredients of your choosing. Tip: Add veggie ingredients after the cheese step!
4. Oh, The Cheese – Add two heaping handfuls of freshly shredded mozzarella bliss. Add veggie ingredients of your choosing on top of the cheese.
5. Layer of Love – Add the second rolled out dough ball as the top layer over the cheese to create a flaky top that locks in the flavor of your favorite ingredients.
6. Flavor Seal – Crimp the edges to seal in the flavor, just like Grandma’s homemade pie. Trim off the excess dough from the top of the pan.
7. Sauce it up – Top with your favorite tomato sauce and an extra touch of Parmesan.
8. Bake it up – Place the pizza in the oven and bake to a golden-brown perfection. All good things take time, so please be patient! Baking time should be between 35-45 minutes. Remove the pizza when it’s a golden-brown color.
9. Slice and serve – Cut up individual servings of joy.
10. Enjoy! Share, devour, and repeat.