From May through October, the Navy Pier Beer Garden is Chicago’s go-to destination for free, live, outdoor music performances and local craft beer from Tangled Roots Brewery.
This beautiful waterfront venue boasts some of the city’s best views of the lake and skyline as guests enjoy a grand selection of local craft beers, cocktails and classic American foods. This is also the perfect spot to see Navy Pier’s annual signature Summer and New Year’s Eve fireworks presentations.
FOOTBALL GAMES TELEVISED LIVE
Forget the stuffy sports bars, and come play with us. College and pro FOOTBALL GAMES are now telecast live at Navy Pier’s spacious Beer Garden, where Tangled Roots pours its local farm-to-foam brews! No reservations. No masks. All fun.
- Arkansas vs. Georgia, 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 2
- Minnesota vs. Purdue, 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 2
- Notre Dame vs. Cincinnati, 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct 2
- Texas Tech vs. West Virginia, 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 2
- Ohio State vs. Rutgers, 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 2
- Chicago Bears vs. Lions, noon Sunday, Oct. 3 (followed by post-game).
TVs will remain on through OT.
FAN FAVORITES MENU
- Vienna All-Beef Hot Dogs
- Beer Brats with Caramelized Onion
- Pub Pretzel with Cheese
- Buttered Popcorn
Buy-out! Tailgate Menu available for groups of 50 or more.
Straight from the farm to your glass, Tangled Roots Farm-to-Foam beers are brewed locally in Ottawa, IL, with hops from their own hop farm. The diverse portfolio of beers suits any palette – from light lagers and ales to dark and complex experimental brews. Their signature “Forty 1 Eighty 8”, a 100% Farm to Foam beer, is named after the coordinates of Ottawa, IL. This waterfront, craft beer experience is not to be missed!