Cider Summit Chicago returns to the Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier on Saturday, February 4, 2023, for our 9th annual festival!
Join us for the region’s largest hard cider-tasting event, featuring over 150 selections from more than 50 producers. Among the selections will be local, regional, and international favorites, mead, cider cocktails, apple spirits, and maybe even a few surprises!
- Session 1: 11AM-3PM
- Session 2: 4PM-8PM
*Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the session close.
**Please note: each session is ticketed separately and you must have a ticket for the correct session in order to enter the festival. Please select your tickets carefully!
This event is strictly 21 & over – no babies or children allowed.
General Admission tickets include a festival tasting glass and 12 tasting tickets. Most cider pours are 2-ounces. Selected products are poured in smaller portions due to alcohol content. Additional tasting tickets are available for $2 each at our event store during the festival.
Designated Driver tickets are available at the gate only for $10 and include festival admission and a bottle of water. You must be 21 & over to purchase this ticket as well.
Additional Festival Features
- Event store featuring festival merch and extra tasting tickets.
- Food available for purchase from Chesa’s Gluten Free & Sausage Fest food trucks along with additional onsite snacks.
- Fruit spirit and cider cocktail pavilion.
- Escanciar (Spanish pour) competition.
- Women in Cider live YouTube broadcast.