Please be aware that the content on this webpage was authored more than 6 months ago, so some information may be outdated or no longer accurate. For more information, please contact our team.
Join us for a family fun-filled Spring Break at Navy Pier from 12PM – 6PM starting Saturday, April 1 through Saturday, April 8.
Navy Pier is inviting all to spend Spring Break discovering one week of interactive events, demonstrations, performances, family-friendly activities, and artisan markets, starting Saturday, April 1 through Saturday, April 8. Admission is free to all Spring Break events thanks to ongoing philanthropic support of the Pier’s nonprofit mission.
From one-of-a-kind arts and crafts, interactive tech & physical activities, our goal is to make sure Navy Pier is the place to be for endless amounts of fun and entertainment for Spring Break!
SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 6
Location: The Landing
– 12pm – 2pm Mixed Media with Fists Up Afros Out
– 2pm – 4pm Where I’m From – Creative Writing
– 4pm – 6pm Kool Button Shoppe
– 12pm- 2pm Goal! Movement w/Puerto Rican Ice Hockey Association
– 2pm – 4pm Yoga with Alexis
Location: Cultural Corner
– 12pm – 2pm Nature Zines with Ivonne
– 4pm – 6pm For the Love of Art with Sosa the Artist
*Schedule subject to change.