Hero Image

The Original Rainbow Cone

The Original Rainbow Cone is a local tradition dating all the way back to 1926, when founder Joseph Sapp opened his flagship location on 92nd and Western on Chicago’s south side. Three generations later, The Original Rainbow Cone continues to draw visitors young and old with its winning combination of Chocolate, Strawberry, Palmer House (New York vanilla with cherries and walnuts), Pistachio and Orange Sherbet, all piled high on a crispy cake cone. 

Share This Page

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUponBuffer this pageEmail this to someone