Departing from Navy Pier on Seadog, this 75-minute narrated cruise is the best way to get up-close views of Chicago’s unique architecture and famous landmarks.
On Seadog River and Lake Architectural Tour, You’ll Enjoy:
- A 75-minute cruise through the historic Chicago Locks and up the Chicago River
- Up-close views of all the famous bridges of the Chicago River
- Entertaining narration with amusing stories and facts on Chicago’s history
- Fascinating stories about some of Chicago’s most famous buildings including the Tribune Building, Willis Tower, Lyric Opera and the Merchandise Mart
- An exciting speedboat ride along the lakefront featuring views of Chicago including Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago Harbor, Chicago’s Museum Campus and more!
- Seadog offers Multiple Departures Daily from Chicago’s Navy Pier.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend that guests bring sunscreen and water along.
- Seats fill up fast, so plan your cruise today! If seats are available, you can also purchase tickets for the same day at our Seadog ticket booth located on Navy Pier.
Enjoy Seadog Fireworks Cruises on Wednesday and Saturday evenings during the summer for an unforgettable memory. Our open aired vessels provide uninterrupted panoramic views of the sparkling fireworks displays with the beautiful Chicago skyline as the setting. Enjoy one of the best views of the Navy Pier fireworks show as we strategically position ourselves on the lake.
2017 Seadog Fireworks Cruises
Select Wednesdays & Saturdays
- 60-minute speedboat tour with a break to take in the fireworks
- Amazing views of the skyline and fireworks display
- Wednesdays: Board: 8:45pm | Cruise: 9:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturdays: Board: 9:15pm | Cruise: 9:30pm – 10:30pm
- Price: from $36.95* per adult | from $21.95* per child (3-12yrs)
*Fireworks display dependent on weather conditions. Prices do not include taxes or fees.
For a truly wet and wild experience, the Navy Pier Seadog Extreme Thrill Ride is 30% faster than her doggie siblings! With high speeds and 360° spins, enjoy endless splashy fun!
Our Lakefront Speedboat Tour is the best way to view Chicago from the lake, combining an exciting speedboat ride along the shoreline with informative and amusing descriptions of the world famous Chicago skyline!
The Lakefront Speedboat Tour Experience
As you depart Navy Pier, we’ll tell you interesting facts about the Pier and Chicago’s lakefront. Then we’ll crank up the music and race south to Museum Campus where we’ll pause to hear about Chicago’s interesting lakefront landmarks, architecture and history. We’ll then speed north past Navy Pier to cruise the Magnificent Mile, giving you unique views of the Sears Tower, Buckingham Fountain and Grant Park along the way. After a few quick facts, we’ll dash back to our dog house on Navy Pier.
Unlike the our Extreme Thrill Rides, you most likely won’t get wet (though we can’t make any guarantees in an open speedboat). Lakefront Tours are BYOB so bring along a cocktail and enjoy a cool cruise along Chicago’s iconic waterfront.
Charter Seadog for an event everyone will enjoy! Take a private ride along the Chicago River with a guided tour and a cocktail in your hand. Hosting a unique private event on the water couldn’t be easier!
Groups tours include:
– 75-minute River & Lake Architectural Tours
– 30-minute Extreme Thrill Rides
– 30-minute Lakefront Speedboat Rides
– 75-minute Fireworks Cruises
Private Group Events on the Chicago River or Lake Michigan.
Come aboard and catch views of Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago Harbor, Museum Campus, Willis Tower, Wrigley Building and more. Cruises aboard this crazy canine are available April through October, weather-permitting.
Email us at ChicagoEvents@entertainmentcruises.com