Chicago is known for its colorful influence on jazz music, which takes center stage in this waterfront series of singers and musicians who specialize in “America’s classical music” at the Lake Stage in Polk Bros Park.
- 7/15 | NextGenJazz Emerging Artists Project presented by Jazz Institute of Chicago
- 7/22 | Live the Spirit Residency and the Englewood Jazz Festival presents the South Side Living Masters
- 7/29 | The MIYUMI Project presented by Chicago Asian American Jazz Festival
- 8/5 | Tito Carrillo Sextet presented by Jazz Institute of Chicago
- 8/12 | Altoizm led by Greg Ward, Rajiv Halim, and Sharel Cassity and Joe Policastro Trio presented by Hyde Park Jazz Festival
- 8/19 | Guru Tonic and Ronnie G presented by the South Side Jazz Coalition
- 8/26 | Sam Thousand & The Soul Vortex presented by Jazz Institute of Chicago
Navy Pier acknowledges support from the Illinois Arts Council Agency.