Play for All: Adaptive Sports Event for Children and Families with Disabilities takes place on January 21 from 10AM – 12PM.
Calling ALL champions! At this event with Dare2tri, visitors will discover the endless possibilities for athletes with disabilities. All visitors are encouraged to participate in event activities including roller sled hockey, handcycling, wheelchair racing, bocce, Judo, group exercise, and a See & Touch Prosthetics display.
The first 500 children and families with disabilities who register will receive free admission! Pre-register here.
Programming & Hours*
- Judo: 10 am – 12 pm in Skyline
- Resource Table: 10 am -12 pm by stairs
- Quiet Room: 10 am -12 pm in the Program Center Great Hall
- Wheelchair Racing: 10-11:30 am
- Handcycling: 10-11:30 am
- Roller Sled Hockey: 10-11:30 am
- Bocce: 10-11:30 am
- Prosthetics Touch Display: 10 am – 12 pm
- Group Exercise: 11:30 am – 12 pm
(Chicago Children’s Museum opens to the public at 11 am) *Programming subject to change.