Please be aware that the content on this webpage was authored more than 6 months ago, so some information may be outdated or no longer accurate. For more information, please contact our team.
ATTENTION Chicago dinosaur lovers! Come see for yourself why Jurassic Quest is America’s biggest and most popular dinosaur event and walk among the dinosaurs at Navy Pier March 3-5!
Our classic indoor adventure is back! Jurassic Quest and our skyscraping dinosaurs bring supersized family fun – only here can you get up close to life-size, realistic dinos, and even see them move and roar! Whether the dinos had skin that was scaly, feathers or fur, Jurassic Quest has spared no expense to bring the dinosaurs to life. Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic and Triassic periods.
Loved by millions, only Jurassic Quest can bring families memories this BIG! Fan-favorite, can’t-miss-moments include:
- Walk among animatronic dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail (and size – watch the teeth)!
- Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
- Get your giggles going at our interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows
- Live your best dinosaur life with activities like fossil digs, fossil science exhibits, inflatables, a “Triceratots” soft play area, & MORE!
- Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex, and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch one of our star dino trainers: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick, or Park Ranger Marty!
- Dig for fossils, and check out real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn, and a life-size dino skull at our fossil exhibit.
With exciting and unique experiences for the whole family, Jurassic Quest guests have a dino-mite time! Get your tickets online before they go extinct. Advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.