Chicagoland’s largest indoor lights experience is back at Navy Pier for the holiday season!
Immerse yourself in the magic of interactive light displays, a whimsical skating rink, journeys through the Winter Wonderfest Forest, visits with Santa, and more. Plan your visit to Navy Pier’s Festival Hall and make Light Up the Lake your new holiday tradition.
Light up the Lake runs from Nov. 25 through Jan. 7.
Visit https://navypier.org/light-up-the-lake/ for more information on this year’s event.
Nov. 25 – Dec. 20
- Monday – Thursday 03:00PM – 09:00PM
- Friday – Saturday 11:00AM – 10:00PM
- Sundays 11:00AM – 07:00PM
Dec. 21 – Jan. 7 (not including holidays)
- Daily 11:00AM – 10:00PM
- Christmas Eve – 11:00AM – 05:00PM
- Christmas Day – Closed
- New Year’s Eve – 11:00AM – 08:00PM
- New Year’s Day – 11:00AM – 07:00PM