Come join us for LatiNxt, Navy Pier’s fifth annual celebration of modern Latin music and arts!
This free two-day festival will feature a variety of cutting-edge music from the Latin American diaspora with a focus on new musical trends. Music performances will take place at Navy Pier’s Lake Stage, Beer Garden, and Wave Wall with an array of artisan vendors.
The LatiNxt Festival is curated by Future Rootz, a collective of Latinx musicians, artists, taste-makers, and cultural innovators.
The 5th Annual LatiNxt Festival features:
Saturday, August 6
At the Beer Garden:
- 2:00PM – Future Rootz (Chicago)
- 4:00PM – Quinto Imperio
- 5:30PM – Nino Augustine (Panama)
- 7:00PM – Reyna Tropical (Portland/Los Angeles)
- 8:30PM – Doctor Nativo (Guatemala)
- 10:00PM – Mamicana Gyrate (Chicago)
At the Wave Wall Staircase:
- 2:00PM – Xochi G
- 4:00PM – La Gata Clandestina (Chicago)
- 6:00PM – La Colocha (Chicago)
- 8:00PM – Jennifer Fauxxpez (Chicago)
Sunday, August 7
At the Beer Garden:
- 2:00PM – The Ponderers (Chicago)
- 2:45PM – Adan Diaz (Chicago)
- 4:15PM – Rudy de Anda (Chicago)
- 5:45PM – Meridian Brothers
- 7:00PM – DJ Iggy (Chicago)
At the Lake Stage in Polk Bros Park:
- 5:15PM – Rebeca Lane (Guatemala)
- 6:45PM – Silvana Estrada (Mexico)
MC Logan Lu will be hosting on Saturday and Sunday. Melissa Dupre will be hosting on Sunday.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
LatiNxt Music Festival’s mission is to strengthen the connection, increase exposure, and foster conversations within the Latinx music industry. Focusing specifically on artists pushing the sound forward and reinventing tradition, the festival is a music showcase and convening of creatives leading Latinx culture. Starting in 2018, the festival has booked various international artists and has begun connecting artist communities in the Latin American diaspora. LatiNxt promises to be a platform for the discovery of emerging and cutting-edge talent, as well as a national hub for industry leaders to cultivate the connections and grow the ideas that continue to strengthen Latinx art and culture globally.