Join us for the Black Makers Market every Saturday and Sunday in Black History Month as we celebrate talented Black artists and makers from Chicago.
Shop and support independent Black-owned businesses from 12PM-6PM every weekend in February. Explore more than 20 Black artisans and makers from neighborhoods across the city from South Shore to Rogers Park. Choose from hand-crafted creations, one-of-a-kind jewelry, apparel, spices, literature, accessories, soaps, and more.
Black Makers Market Participants:
February 11 – February 12
- Butterfly Dreams & Angel Tings
- BWYB Products
- HEM Healing Every Mind – Featured Black Live Art Studio Artist February 8-14
- Hoofe Designs
- Mama Africa’s Marketplace
- Miss Teenie’s Handmades
- Nene’s Custom Creations
- Nonku’s Corner; Sprouts and Deco
- Trinity’s Treasures, LLC
- Twisted Rose Metal
- wadecreate – Featured Black Live Art Studio Artist February 8-14
- Waist Ware Waistbeads
Click the dates below to see the list of participants throughout the month:
*Schedule and participants subject to change.