Seadog River and Lake Architectural Tour
Departing from Navy Pier on Seadog, this 75-minute narrated cruise is the best way to get up-close views of Chicago’s unique architecture and famous landmarks.
On Seadog River and Lake Architectural Tour, You’ll Enjoy:
- A 75-minute cruise through the historic Chicago Locks and up the Chicago River
- Up-close views of all the famous bridges of the Chicago River
- Entertaining narration with amusing stories and facts on Chicago’s history
- Fascinating stories about some of Chicago’s most famous buildings including the Tribune Building, Willis Tower, Lyric Opera and the Merchandise Mart
- An exciting speedboat ride along the lakefront featuring views of Chicago including Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago Harbor, Chicago’s Museum Campus and more!
- Seadog offers Multiple Departures Daily from Chicago’s Navy Pier.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend that guests bring sunscreen and water along.
- Seats fill up fast, so plan your cruise today! If seats are available, you can also purchase tickets for the same day at our Seadog ticket booth located on Navy Pier.