Top 8 Can’t-Miss Summer Activities at Navy Pier
Summer in Chicago is only a few months long and Navy Pier, the city’s iconic lakefront destination, is the perfect spot to visit this season! Before the summer winds down, here are some recommendations for your summer bucket list at the Pier.
- Ride the Centennial Wheel for stunning summer views
- Run through the Polk Bros Park fountain
- Catch the final Aon Summer Fireworks showing
- Grab a bite to eat or delicious cocktail at the brand-new Offshore, the world’s largest rooftop venue confirmed by Guinness World Records
- Ride a daily boat cruise and enjoy the beautiful weather
- Dine alfresco at various restaurant patios and take a cocktail to-go for on the Pier imbibing
- Visit Navy Pier’s seasonal kiosks like Chango Loco and Dippin’ Dots before they close for the season
- Treat yourself to a summer souvenir at one of the Pier’s great retail destinations
Show us your best summer bucket list photo and post them with #NavyPier for a chance to be featured on our social media channels. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.