Top 5 Craft Cocktails for Winter Imbibing
The holiday season is a great time to treat yourself to a craft cocktail at Navy Pier. Before Dry January starts and New Year’s resolutions begin, sip on one of these craft cocktails this month!
- Berry Margarita at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Sauza Silver Tequila, triple sec, Finest Call Wild Berry Purée, fresh lime juice, sweet & sour
- Candy Cane Cocoa at Harry Caray’s Tavern: Bacardi, peppermint schnapps, hot chocolate, whipped cream and peppermint
- Dark and Stormy at Tiny Tavern: Aged rum, lime juice and ginger beer
- Glampfire at Offshore: Jameson, grapefruit, marshmallow and lemon
- Riva Chocolate Martini at Riva Crabhouse: Absolut Vanilla Vodka with white and dark Godiva Liqueurs, Licor 43, Baileys Original Irish Cream and a splash of half & half
Check out our other winter food & drink specials at participating onsite establishments for more festive and delicious options, and visit our website for more holiday fun inspiration.
Don’t forget to post a photo of your favorite cocktail at Navy Pier and use #NavyPier for a chance to be featured on our channels: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.