Monday, October 28 is a chocolate lovers’ dream day: National Chocolate Day! At Navy Pier’s on-site restaurants and establishments, there are many ways to celebrate the day and indulge in delicious chocolate offerings.
We’ve rounded up the 9 best National Chocolate Day treats below so head to the Pier with your sweet tooth!
1. Dark Chocolate Fondue at Offshore: With marshmallows and salty pretzels
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies served with warm vanilla ice cream, topped with chocolate and caramel sauce, peanuts and whipped cream
3. Oversized Skillet Cookie at Giordano’s: Choice of chocolate chunk or salted caramel, freshly baked in the pizza oven and topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate or sea salt caramel sauce
4. Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae at Harry Caray’s Tavern: Chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and whipped cream served in a keepsake Cubs or Sox helmet bowl
6. Chocolate Brownie Cookie at Potbelly: Freshly baked chocolate brownie cookie
7. Oreo Chocolate Pop at Ozzie Pops & Pretzels: Made with all-natural ingredients on-site daily
8. Chocolate Gelato at FRÍO Gelato: Made with real melted chocolate
9. Chocolate Cupcakes from Brown Sugar Bakery: Decadent homemade cupcakes