Thanksgiving is still a few weeks away but the temperature is downright wintry! Navy Pier, Chicago’s iconic lakefront destination, offers many restaurants and dining destinations to keep you nourished, cozy and full this season.
Check out these great winter comfort foods below and make your visit to the Pier soon for a delicious meal!
- Three Cheese Oven Flatbread at Offshore with tomato and herbs
- Double Cheezborger “The Best” at Billy Goat Tavern with fries
- Shrimp Shack Mac & Cheese at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. with noodles, sautéed shrimp, freshly grated cheddar, Monterey jack and parmesan cheeses, topped with golden brown breadcrumbs
- The Special Deep Dish Pizza at Giordano’s with sausage, mushrooms, green peppers and onions
- St. Louis Spare Ribs at Harry Caray’s Tavern with bread and butter pickles, Texas toast and choice of side
- Jimmy’s Jammin’ Jambalaya at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville featuring Cajun rice, shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage simmered in a spicy broth
- Skirt Steak and Frites at Riva Crabhouse with a USDA Prime 14 ounce steak, blue cheese and frites
- Wisconsin Cheese Curds at Tiny Tavern with chipotle mayo
- Meatball Sandwich at Potbelly Sandwich Shop with marinara sauce and melted provolone cheese on a multigrain roll
- Louisville Dog at America’s Dog & Burger with a deep fried dog, smoked cheddar sauce, maple bourbon bacon and onion strings on a pretzel roll
- Orange Chicken at Big Bowl Chinese Express with a side of fried rice
- 3-Piece Fried Chicken at Big City Chicken with a side of cheese fries
- Pizza by the Slice at Frankie’s
- Steak Nachos at Lalo’s with a side of street corn
Next time you’re at Navy Pier this season, indulge in a tasty and comforting meal at one of the onsite establishments! And while you’re here, don’t forget to sip on a warm holiday beverage from Starbuck’s or a glass of red wine at various partners to top it off.
Share your favorite winter comfort food meal at Navy Pier on social and use #NavyPier for a chance to get featured on our channels: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.