Best Corporate Event Destinations at Navy Pier
Navy Pier, Chicago’s iconic lakefront treasure, is the premier destination in the Midwest for private events and meeting spaces. With two exhibit halls, 36 meeting rooms and the historic Aon Grand Ballroom and Lakeview Terrace, lakefront and skyline views are abundant here.
These dramatic and diverse event venues are ideal for trade and consumer shows, conferences, business meetings and other special occasions. As you begin planning your 2020 corporate outings, look to Navy Pier for the perfect event. Check out some fast facts below about these great spaces!
- Part of the Pier’s original 1916 construction
- 18,000 square foot space with sweeping 80-foot domed ceiling and panoramic views of the lakefront
- Embodies timeless architecture and beauty of Chicago
- Can hold up to 1,100 for dinner with additional seating for 300 in the balcony above
- Unique indoor botanical garden setting
- Can accommodate groups of 100 to 1,500 guests
- Customizable options for corporate event catering, including plated dinners, buffet displays, desserts, cocktails and bar packages
- Main exhibition space covers more than 170,000 square feet
- Space can be used as one large room or divided into different spaces
- For trade shows and conferences, there are 36 convenient meeting rooms adjacent to the hall
- Urban loft space featuring exposed brick and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Lake Michigan and the city skyline
- One-of-a-kind setting for receptions and small exhibitions
- 15,000 square feet and accommodates groups up to 1,000
- Suitable for individual events or pre-function space for events in the Aon Grand Ballroom
- 36 meeting rooms ideal for meetings and breakout sessions that range in size from 750 to 8,200 square feet
- Each room features 12-foot ceilings, permanent sound systems, WiFi and more
- Adjacent to Festival Hall for convenient breakout sessions
- Now through January 12, plan a group outing at Navy Pier’s indoor winter wonderland
- Visit here for more information on festive party packages
Navy Pier’s rich offerings of on-site dining establishments and sit-down restaurants are another great spot for private corporate events. From Offshore, the world’s largest rooftop, to Riva Crabhouse, offering fresh seafood, steaks and pasta, visit Navy Pier’s website for a full list of restaurants.
Share your corporate event experience at Navy Pier on social media and don’t forget to follow us: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.