6 Delightful Frozen Drinks & Beverages
Labor Day might be approaching but there’s never a bad time to indulge in a tasty frozen beverage at Navy Pier. From margaritas to other frozen drinks, the following are sure to quench your thirst.
Far right photo courtesy of Instagram – @drinkoffshore
- Endless Summer at Offshore: Cruzan Coconut Rum, Beefeater Gin, lime and strawberry
- Don’t Stop the Carnival at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: Margaritaville Silver Rum blended with strawberry, banana and mango puree served frozen
- Frozen Slushie at Tiny Tavern: For those looking for a non-alcoholic option at this craft cocktail destination, try this!
- Frozen Sensations at the Miller Lite Beer Garden: Choose from a Bacardi Pina Colada, Bacardi Strawberry Daquiri, Bacardi Miami Vice, Frozen Absolut Vodka Lemonade or Hornitos Mango Margarita
- Frappuccino at Starbucks: This famous frozen beverage is great for coffee lovers at the Pier
- Margaritas at Chango Loco: Sip on a variety of frozen margarita flavors such as mango and peach at this seasonal Mexican cantina
Show us your favorite frozen beverage and post it with #NavyPier for a chance to be featured on our social media channels. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter