10 Tasty Snack Options at Navy Pier
A day at Navy Pier is not complete without a delicious snack or two! Before, during or after your visit to the Pier, try one of these tasty and quick treats. Whether you’re craving salty, sweet or cheesy, we’re sure your taste buds will be happy.
- Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: Completely Nuts
- French Fries: McDonald’s
- Fried Pickle Chips with sriracha ranch: Harry Caray’s Tavern
- Garrett Mix featuring the world famous cheddar and caramel popcorn mix: Garrett Popcorn Shops
- Hazelnut Macaron: Snow Dragon Shavery
- Pepperoni Pizza Pretzel: Ozzie’s Pops & Pretzels
- Street Corn Nachos with ranchero tortilla chips, Monterey jack cheese sauce, seasoned sweet corn, cotija cheese, cayenne pepper, topped with cilantro and served with pickled jalapenos and lime wedges: Tiny Tavern
- “The Best” Tomato Bruschetta with fresh diced tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze on crispy garlic toast: Giordano’s
- Tramontana Cone featuring vanilla gelato streaked with milk caramel and chocolate chips: FRÍO Gelato
- Turtle Cupcake with chocolate and caramel: Brown Sugar Bakery
Share your favorite snack at Navy Pier on social media and use #NavyPier for a chance to get featured on our channels: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.